Friday, January 11, 2013

DAYS 296 - 311 RECOVERY

A few days ago I strapped on my ankle air cast and knee brace and with my goat, Olive, took a walk down the long incline to the mailbox.  I was able to make it back up to the cabin without needing the goat to pull me, without stopping to rest and without huffing and puffing.  What a difference a year makes.  My rebuilt heart is serving me well.  Now if I could just get the scary high blood pressure under control. 

I wrapped up physical therapy yesterday.  The reevaluation shows I have regained full range of motion in my ankle although one side shows a bit of weakness.  Nothing that can't be corrected by doing the exercise routine they outlined for me to do at home.  

Meds:   Amiodarone, Cardizem,  Vayacog, L-Carnitine, Vitamin D, I-Caps, Flax seed oil, Multivitamin, B-12, L-Arginine, Glucosoamine, Calcium, Garlic, Aspirin, Omega-3 Fish Oil, Vitamin C

1 comment:

auntie said...

You've come a long way baby!