Friday, February 15, 2013

DAYS 325 - 346 RECOVERY

I'm finally back on track to meeting my goal, but not on the track.  At the same gym where I did cardio-rehab I'm participating in the SilverSneakers program that focuses on muscular strength and range of motion.  I also spend time there racking up miles on the treadmill and on the body building machines.  My son fears I've become a "gym rat."  On the good-weather days I've started walking the road.  This is the same road where I plan to run a mile to reach my "Rocky Moment."  I still have a long way to go since I'm still in the walking stage, but I did make it to the first peak recently.  



Meds:   Amiodarone, Cardizem,  Vayacog, L-Carnitine, Vitamin D, I-Caps, Flax seed oil, Multivitamin, B-12, L-Arginine, Glucosoamine, Calcium, Garlic, Aspirin, Omega-3 Fish Oil, Vitamin C


No comments: