Sunday, July 8, 2012

DAYS 109-125 Recovery

Like parts wearing out on an aging automobile, an aging body's needs escalate as the years pile on.    During the past couple of weeks I've been making the rounds of the offices of a gastroenterologist for an endoscopy and colonoscopy, a periodontist for a dental implant, and a neurological surgeon to determine the source of neck and head pains.  These areas have needed attention for quite some time but had to wait until my heart was in better condition.  I'm hoping for the day that I'll have all my body parts in good working order and can put an end to medical appointments crowding my calendar.  Is that too much to hope for? 

Meds:   Coumadin, Vayacog, L-Carnitine, Vitamin D, I-Caps, Flax seed oil, Multivitamin, Lutein, Hawthorne, Garlic, B-12, L-Arginine 

1 comment:

Bill Wrigley said...

Stay with it you are almost thru..