Thursday, September 13, 2012

DAYS 185-191 RECOVERY

That one mile road up the mountain just got longer and farther away.  I fractured a bone in my ankle today while walking along a slope on our property.   We just returned from the emergency room.  Those slippery slopes can be hazardous to one's mobility.  l have to see an orthopedic surgeon at Southeastern Sports Medicine first thing tomorrow morning.  How pathetic since I wasn't doing anything but walking.  I wasn't even wearing my stilettos! Fortunately I still have one good leg since the broken ankle is on the same leg as my bummed knee.  I took the ER nurse's crash course, Crutches 101.  

Meds:   Coumadin, Amiodarone, Cardizem, Vayacog, L-Carnitine, Vitamin D, I-Caps, Flax seed oil, Multivitamin, Hawthorne, Garlic, B-12, L-Arginine, DHEA

No comments: