Thursday, September 6, 2012

DAYS 170-184 RECOVERY

I haven't abandoned my goal of a one-mile run up the mountain road to claim my "Rocky Moment," but working toward it has been delayed somewhat due to pain and soreness in my left knee.  I've been fortunate that I've never had joint or knee problems before.  I'm right handed, but I must be left kneed as it's my left knee that does most of the work when I'm climbing and supporting myself on our rock wall.  I've been working hard to remove the out-of-control weeds from under and between the rocks and then planting English Ivy. The project is about 3/4 complete, but it too is being delayed while I give my knee a rest.  

Meds:   Coumadin, Amiodarone, Cardizem, Vayacog, L-Carnitine, Vitamin D, I-Caps, Flax seed oil, Multivitamin, Lutein, Hawthorne, Garlic, B-12, L-Arginine, DHEA,


1 comment:

auntie said...

Take it easy! Knees are sort of necessary when it comes to Rocky Moements! I hope you post a picture of your quilt. There is something so therapeutic about working with textiles and receiving a gift that has been made with love. You remain in my prayers and I love reading about your progress (I ignore any back steps, they will go away soon)