Tuesday, June 11, 2013

DAYS 442 - 462 RECOVERY

I reached a milestone, literally, last week when I walked the whole mile up the mountain road.  This accomplishment was a major step toward my goal of running one mile up that same road.  I actually ran a tiny bit of the way.  It helped that my goat, Olive, who was wearing a leash, pulled me, or maybe I should say dragged me.

Walking back down the mile was easy until I got to the incline that goes up to our cabin.  Once again, Olive came to my assistance.  You don't think that's cheating, do you? 

Meds:   Amiodarone, Cardizem,  Vayacog, L-Carnitine, Vitamin D, I-Caps, Flax seed oil, Multivitamin, B-12, L-Arginine, Glucosoamine, Garlic, Aspirin, Omega-3 Fish Oil, Vitamin C 

1 comment:

auntie said...

I thought for sure your milestone was going to be tossing the mini skirts! Way to go! I knew you would get there with or without the goat.