Monday, September 2, 2013

DAYS 510 - 545 RECOVERY

I'm making progress slowly, but surely.  On the days when I can get to the track, I manage a combination of walking and running, or perhaps I should call it jogging, for 2 1/4 miles. I hesitate to call it running since I'm sure a serious runner would laugh at my efforts.  Even on a flat plane the jogging and running takes much effort.  My endurance, while still pathetic, shows some improvement each time.  With autumn approaching, the lower temperatures will make it more comfortable and, who knows, maybe if I keep pushing I'll be able to reach 6.2 miles like I did 30 years ago when I ran 10K races.  Even back then I wasn't a racehorse--no trophies, no ring of roses.  I felt I was doing good just to stay at least a few feet in front of the ambulance.  

Meds:   Amiodarone, Cardizem,  Vayacog, L-Carnitine, Vitamin D, I-Caps, Flax seed oil, Multivitamin, B-12, L-Arginine, Glucosoamine, Garlic, Aspirin, Omega-3 Fish Oil, Vitamin C

No comments: