Tuesday, April 23, 2013

DAYS 398 - 413 RECOVERY


Will see the cardiologist this afternoon for results of the heart monitor, which I had to wear for only 24-hours instead of 30 days like last year.  The echocardiogram report will show how well my mitral valve is behaving.  It was the source of my heart problems and was repaired during the open-heart surgery last year. That is my biggest concern, however I'm expecting good news because I've been feeling so much better this past week.  My body now feels sluggish from lack of exercise.  I'm eager for the doc to give me the go ahead to hit the road and treadmill again. 

Meds:   Amiodarone, Benicar HCT,  Vayacog, L-Carnitine, Vitamin D, I-Caps, Flax seed oil, Multivitamin, B-12, L-Arginine, Glucosoamine, Garlic, Aspirin, Omega-3 Fish Oil, Vitamin C

No comments: