Friday, April 26, 2013

DAYS 414 - 416 RECOVERY


My biggest fear  was relieved on Tuesday when I  found there is no problem with my mitral valve.  There is some leakage, but it is still within acceptable limits.  I was disappointed that the doctor didn't have the results from the 24-hr heart monitor to determine if my heart has gone back into A-Fib (atrial fibrillation).  He was supposed to call me Wednesday morning.  When I didn't hear from him, I called his nurse.  She said the results hadn't come in.  I called back yesterday and was told the monitor still hadn't been read.  I've heard nothing today.  My patience is wearing thin.  Since I've had other issues with the support department of this medical practice, I'm considering switching my maintenance care back to the cardiologist in South Carolina who handled my case during the heart surgery.  I don't like to have my life put on hold. 

Meds:   Amiodarone, Benicar HCT,  Vayacog, L-Carnitine, Vitamin D, I-Caps, Flax seed oil, Multivitamin, B-12, L-Arginine, Glucosoamine, Garlic, Aspirin, Omega-3 Fish Oil, Vitamin C

No comments: