Wednesday, May 2, 2012

DAYS 56-58 Recovery

No nausea these past two days so I'm really stuffing myself while I can.  I met with the dietician at the rehab center on Monday.  She's working up a plan to help me to gain weight and rebuild muscle.  I had a good workout session both Monday and today despite my feeling of total exhaustion.  We went to Asheville last night.  Being out for 6 hrs about did me in.  I suppose it was because I didn't have much physical energy to start with.  My mental energy has been nil.  I can't even muster up enough energy to answer emails and letters and "do" Facebook.   Even reading is a challenge.  I've been taking Vayacog, a prescription medical food,  for two weeks.  It's supposed to improve cognitive abilities, but it seems to be making mine worse. 

Meds:   Coumadin, Bupropion, Multaq, Triam/HCTZ, Vayacog,  aspirin 81mg,  multivitamin, vitamin D, I-Caps, Omega-3 fish oil  

1 comment:

Bill Wrigley said...

Your Rocky moment is just down the road...Keep up the good work...