Monday, April 23, 2012

DAY 49 - Recovery

I was allowed to drive my car today for the first time since the surgery.  It spared Darryl from having to take me to cardio rehab which was good because he's not feeling well.  He's been my willing chauffeur all these weeks and has patiently waited for me at more medical appointments than he cares to count.  Thank you to my wonderful and caring husband.  I don't know what we would have done had he not been retired and had this time available.  

I had a good workout in rehab.  I did a half-mile on the Rex machine and burned up the treadmill.

Meds:   Coumadin, Bupropion, Multaq, Triam/HCTZ, Vayacog, aspirin 81mg,  multivitamin, vitamin D, I-Caps, Omega-3 fish oil

1 comment:

Bill Wrigley said...

Good news...You have turned the corner, Don't over do it.