Saturday, April 28, 2012

DAYS 53 & 54 - Recovery

These two days made up for my recent non-productive day.  Had a great workout on three machines at cardio rehab then had a late lunch at an all-you-can-eat Chinese restaurant in an effort to gain back some of the 26 lbs I lost since this time last year.  With Darryl's help I moved all the gardening stuff from the feed room in the barn to the garden storage shed next to the greenhouse.  This was lots of walking up and down the incline to and from the barn.  To challenge myself even more, I walked down the road to the mailbox today.  Our cabin is 100 ft higher in elevation than the row of mailboxes at the end of our road, so walking back up is no small feat.  I was slow, but I did it.  I couldn't do that before the heart surgery when my heart was malfunctioning.  

Meds:   Coumadin, Bupropion, Multaq, Triam/HCTZ, Vayacog,  aspirin 81mg,  multivitamin, vitamin D, I-Caps, Omega-3 fish oil

No comments: