Wednesday, March 14, 2012

DAY 9 - Recovery


Not the best of mornings - wasn't able to keep food and my medicines down.  I enjoyed the afternoon though. Darryl brought a wheelbarrow full of compost to the plant yard.  While my little duck, Click, waddled around my chair, I potted some bare root starter plants.  It was satisfying and fun to play in the dirt, but oh, so exhausting.  Everything that used to be easy is now so difficult.  I found some big juicy worms in the compost for Turtley, my little soft shell turtle.  I felt so happy to be able to spend time outdoors in the sunshine on this beautiful 76 degree windless day.  

Meds:  Multaq, Bupropion, aspirin 81mg, Furosemide, Namenda, Metroprolol, Zantac, potassium, multivitamin, vitamin D, I-Caps

1 comment:

Sandy said...

You are a true inspiration Peggy!! Working in your yard planting new life, while working so hard to get yours back again. You are right - you have many more trails to hike, dirt to play in, animals to love, and good friends to have a drink with! Just keep picturing yourself doing all those things and you'll get there. You are so tough! I hope you can have a sip of green beer on Saturday...but just in case it's not allowed, I'll have an extra one for you, my dear friend! :)
Love you and miss you...
Sandy