Sunday, March 25, 2012

DAYS 19 & 20 - Recovery

I just had to go out last night to do a little celebrating for my big 70th bday.  Darryl and I enjoyed dinner at a loud and boisterous chain restaurant.  Perfect venue for someone who is prone to having coughing attacks. This isn't exactly the way I pictured celebrating such a landmark birthday, but given the circumstances with my health, I was grateful to at least do this much.  I awoke feeling much stronger today.  It no longer seems like such an effort to hold my body upright.  I gained 3 lbs overnight which isn't good as it feels that fluid is building up around my right lung again.  I'm dreading tomorrow because I suspect I'll be put back in the hospital.  I am so not looking forward to that.

Meds: Coumadin, Multaq, Bupropion, aspirin 81mg, Namenda, Metroprolol, Zantac, multivitamin, vitamin D, I-Caps
  

No comments: